Needles, Notions, and Unused yarn in its original condition may be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
Level: Ambitious Beginner Friendly
=> Included in the kit:
• pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
• 15cm (6") bamboo embroidery hoop
• embroidery floss
• embroidery needle
• stitch guide
All of Hook, Line & Tinker’s embroidery illustrations are original and designed by me. Each illustration is repeatedly rendered through the craft of hand embroidery using a variety of basic stitches to build texture and a pleasing design. The pattern evolves with each hand rendering with attention to texture and technique. Through this process, instructions for completing each design are developed. The 100% cotton fabric is cut and prepared by hand, and all finalized patterns are printed onto the fabric in the studio using inks that maintain their integrity during the stitching process.
Each kit is packed by hand. Packaging is designed to be lightweight and compact to reduce environmental impacts via shipping, and paper, including recycled paper, have been used rather than single use plastics.
Need another reason to feel good about buying from Hook, Line & Tinker? Your purchase supports my efforts to help women and children experiencing homelessness, 5% of all sales go to them.
=> Please check the shop for other similar items.
I would LOVE to see your progress…
• Instagram: @hooklinetinker
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/hooklinetinker
• Twitter: @hooklinetinker
=> Small Print:
• The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
• Colours may appear differently on displays.
• Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.