Have you been waiting to cast on this hat because you wanted a little help on your colorwork? This class is for you!!
Together, we will knit the Mt. Rainier Beanie from the book Knitting the National Parks.
Materials that you will need to bring with you:
- Yarn: 7 colors of worsted weight yarn (see book or pattern for more information) or purchase a kit (if we don't currently have them in stock, be sure to email us and get on the waitlist!) https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/National-Parks-Kit-x67321799.htm
- Book (you can purchase it in shop) or the pattern (you can purchase it from Ravelry) https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mount-rainier-beanie
- 4 Stitch Markers (1 for the beginning of round and 3 of a different color)
- US5-16" circular knitting needle
- US7-16" circular knitting needle
- US7 Double Pointed Needles
Or needles needed to meet gauge of 18 stitches for 4" on the larger needle size in stockinette
During this class you will learn tips and tricks on how to knit colorwork, as well as how to read a colorwork chart!
HOMEWORK: Please make sure you do the homework listed on this page: www.alittleknitty.com/homework