- Classes & Private Lessons reservations must be made 24 hours before the class/lesson. This allows our teachers to prepare for the necessary number of students, or in the case of private lessons, if there are no private lessons 24 hours before the lesson time, the teacher won't need to come into the shop. There is no same day or drop in availability for classes or lessons.
- Payment is required to secure your place in the class.
- If you must cancel, and do so at least 48 hours in advance, your fees may be applied to a future class/private lesson.
- Cancellations fewer than 48 hours in advance will notbe eligible for a refund. PLEASE call if you cannot come, this allows us to fill your spot with someone else who has been waiting for the class/private lesson.
- By signing up for a class below, you are agreeing to the terms & conditions listed above.
- For all classes that begin at the same time the shop opens (i.e. 10am class) the shop will open 30 minutes before the start of class time for you to get any materials you might need!
- For classes requiring material, we kindly ask that you purchase materials at A Little Knitty, recognizing that you may already have suitable needles and notions.
- If there is something you are interested in learning, please let us know! You can call us at 206.659.5987 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are having difficulties getting emails to those who take classes. If you sign up for a class or make a purchase online and DON'T get an email from my system, it's because your email thinks I'm spam (to be fair, I send out blind copy emails to multiple people at a time...so I do look a little spammy!)
Kid's Klub A weekly (or mostly weekly) get together for kids under 18 to get together and knit/crochet with instructor help. Bring a project you have a question on, or decide as a group to tackle a new project!